An exploration of things to do in Arlington

Monday, April 23, 2007

Top 10: Balkan Beat Box Rocks the Spectrum


Top 10 Reasons Why Balkan Beat Box Rocked the Spectrum Saturday night.

10. Dinner at Marcopolau before the show.

9. Nonsensical lyrics

8. Gogol Bordello

7. - You can't avoid moving/dancing during the performance; even if, like me, you really have no rhythm at all.

6. - They're not your typical evening at the Spectrum.

5. - They're fun

4. - The music is great

3. - The music is like nothing you will hear elsewhere2. - Screaming at the sound of the chicken. (You had to be there)



1. - I introduced them.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more! BBB rocked the house. You totally forgot to mention the fact that they rounded all the audience up and out of their seats by parading through the crowd with drums and saxophones and a cowbell. I know I loved it. And just between us, I totally kicked my shoes off and jumped around with the crowd front and center ;)

7:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home