An exploration of things to do in Arlington

Friday, November 17, 2006

Kettler Capitals IcePlex Open


The Kettler Capitals Ice Plex in Ballston is now open, and the public skate sessions are available. It looks like the best times for public skate are as follows:

Monday, 6:15 PM - 7:45 PM
Tuesday, 5:15 PM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday, 7:45 PM - 9:00 PM (adult skate)
Friday, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Saturday, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Saturday, 6:45 PM - 8:15 PM
Sunday, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM

These aren't the only public skate times, just looks like the best ones to me. Public skate is $7 plus $3 for skate rentals. Groups of 10 or more get in for $6 which includes skate rental

I went up there the other day to check it out, and it very very nice. I'm excited to actually go skating there. I'm not a great skater, but I can get around the ice.

Oh, and I had no idea high school hockey players were so big! I guess the skates help, but there were some big guys out there when I checked it out.

See you in the ice!
P.S. - I shoud probably put a real picture up here - but I like the turtle. He cracks me up :-)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Green Miles said...

How's Technorati working for you? FeedBurner seems pretty worthless.

5:57 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Feed burner seems to be working OK for me - although I'm not sure if anyone else is using it. I haven't figured out what Technorati does for me?

6:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home