An exploration of things to do in Arlington

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sing Your Valentine Something Special


It's not too early to start thinking about Valentine's Day.
Looking for a unique gift for Valentine's Day?


How about a singing Valentine?


Guys - yes, I know this sounds painfully corny to you, but ...


Girls - what do you think? Corny or fantastic gift.


Here are the details:


Potomac Harmony Chorus of Sweet Adelines International presents:

Send that special someone an extra special valentine! “A SINGING VALENTINE!"
Say “I Love You” with a Song!

Friday Feb. 13th AND Saturday, Feb. 14th 2009

$50.00 Singing Valentine performed in person with candy and card, available in the Washington metropolitan area, including Northern Virginia & Maryland suburbs.


$20.00 Singing Valentine via Telephone

Choose Two Songs from this list:* Blueberry Hill * Cuddle Up A Little Closer * I Don't Know Why I Love You Like I Do ** It Had to Be You * Let Me Call You Sweetheart *

For more information call 703-764-3896 by Feb. 9th or email: potomacharmony@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Blogger ShirlingtonCircle said...

Will they sing R/B or rap?

11:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Shirlington Circle!

PHC offers a variety of songs to choose from: Blueberry Hill, Cuddle Up A Little Closer , It Had to Be You, Let Me Call You Sweetheart, and I Don’t Know Why I Love You Like I Do! Although not Rap Songs or R & B- these “sweet love songs” are a wonderful gift to send to a loved one! (And you can choose 2)! We hope you consider sending one!!

7:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home