An exploration of things to do in Arlington

Saturday, October 04, 2008

I'm Just Sayin'

Friday, October 3rd, 1:52pm: What's Up Arlington publishes "Breaking News: VA ABC Sticks Nose Into Shirlington's Oktoberfest"

Friday, October 3rd, 4:18pm: WashingtonPost.com's Going Out Gurus publish "Breaking News: Oktoberfest Crackdown"

I can only quote Chuckie from Good Will Hunting: You're suspect. Ya you.

And I'm not the only one who thinks so. Ask Josh Marshall.

Note -- the time on the footer of this blog is adjusted to Greenwich Mean Time to synch up with blog aggregators like DCblogs.com. If you don't believe me, check the time I posted the WUA link to my Facebook profile.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like they need a new "Going Out Guru!" TGM is on top of things.

3:11 PM

 
Blogger MCiolek said...

Ouch - I think a showdown between Fritz and you is in order - I've got your back on this one.

3:48 PM

 
Blogger Googla Monster said...

This was the best Shirlington Oktoberfest. Kudos to the folks who ran it. People of all ages seemed to have a good time.

4:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home