An exploration of things to do in Arlington

Friday, August 01, 2008

Cool off in Clarendon


It didn't take me long to fall in love with the little shopping area of Clarendon, since I am a particular fan of some of the stores there... but I have found a new reason to appreciate the area.


Air conditioning.


Based on a very unscientific survey that I have conducted I conclude that the Ethan Allen Store on Highland St in Clarendon is the most over airconditioned retail oasis in the neighborhood. Not only is it downright crisp, it has comfy chairs and beds to sit on! Now that's a place that knows how to lure a hot and tired shopper.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

perhaps it's due to their constantly leaving the door open. so much for keeping arlington green.

8:20 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

yeah, agreed, what's up with that Ehtan Allen?

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Capitol to Capital said...

waaaaste.

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home