An exploration of things to do in Arlington

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Review: CRM Blogging with Beers ... or something like that

What's better than hanging out with friends, meeting new friends, watching sports, and talking about blogging and volunteering?

OK, I can think of a few things, but that's not the point.

Last night, several of us got together - a combination of CRM-ers and bloggers and spent a good 2 1/2 hours hanging out and talking at CarPool.

We talked about blogging, sports, the Weird Al movie UHF, affordable housing, the Michael Jackson song Beat It!, the fact that Weird Al is still putting out songs, and more. We were generally all over the map.

A great time was had by all, and I'm going to put my two cents in and say I hope CRM sponsors more events like this.

Special thanks to:

The Green Miles for organizing

DCSports Chick and Sour and Sweet for coming and hanging out, and to Steve from the Buckingham Herald Triblog for hanging out and livening up the conversation.


Also thanks to the several others (I believe there were 13 of us) who came just to hang out.

I hope to see you again.

P.S. - I'm the dweeb who was supposed to take pictures and forgot. Too busy enjoying myself. Sorry! So instead, I'll give you the new Weird Al video.






Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DCSportsChick said...

AW! I'm bummed that I missed the UHF discussion. That's one of my favorite movies.
"Don't you know the Dewey decimal system?"

10:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice meeting you all too!

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home