An exploration of things to do in Arlington

Friday, February 09, 2007

March 21st: CRM's Beers with Bloggers




I don't usually post things this far in advance, but Arlington's Community Role Models (CRM) is inviting local bloggers to gather for this "Beers with Bloggers" event to discuss your blogs, exchange ideas, promote your blogs to CRM members, and talk about life in Arlington.

So far, attendees include The Green Miles, What's Up Arlington!, The Buckingham Herald Triblog, and I expect there will be more.

The event will be March 21st, 7-9 PM at Carpool in Ballston.

A few posts ago, I asked where are the Arlington bloggers? So, here's your chance, come on out and be seen.

To help with the planning, CRM asks that you please register.

Girasol? XCurmudgeon? Lucky Spinster? DCSportsChick? , Others? We want to see you. Come on out.
Update: DCSports Chick will hopefully be joining us following her radio show.

2 Comments:

Blogger X Curmudgeon said...

I'd love to go, but I have a conflict that night. Maybe next time!

5:22 PM

 
Blogger Wyatt said...

I'll be there...

http://referralunion.blogspot.com

7:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home