An exploration of things to do in Arlington

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Busboys and Poets Coming to Arlington


The Green Miles beat me to the punch on announcing the coming of Cakelove, but what he didn't mention was that Busboys and Poets is also coming to Shirlington!

If you've ever been to the one in D.C. you know it's a very cool mesh of bookstore, restaurant, bar, and of course, poetry readings, and special events... and very packed on a weekend night.

The fact that one is coming to Shirlington makes me want to celebrate like, I don't know, I just won the World Cup or something.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger chalice said...

Wow! Busboys and poets...I'm ready. I love the one in DC,how cool to have one hear. Open mic night here I come.

1:12 PM

 
Blogger chalice said...

Wow! Busboys and Poets in Shirlington...I'm ready. I love the one in DC!

1:14 PM

 
Blogger Googla Monster said...

I'm looking forward to Busboys & Poets and Cake Love also.

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home