Happy Hours Are Always For A Good Cause
... but this one could have a big impact in the struggle to find a cure for Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
Come out this Thursday night to Front Page in Ballston to have a good time and support the cause. This fundraiser was organized by Lisa Dorsey, an active CRM member who is living with Crohn's Disease and training for a half marathon through the Team Challenge. To learn more about Team Challenge please go to Lisa's Blog.
How you can help you ask?
Attend the Happy Hour and do either or all of the following:
* Purchase a wrist band: $10 for the wrist band gets you 2 free raffle tickets and drink specials from 5pm to 9pm. All of the $10 will go straight to CCFA!
- $2 Miller Lite Bottles
- $3 Corona Bottles
- $3 SoCo and Lime Shots
- Half price bottles of wine
- Half price appetizers
* Purchase raffle tickets: $2 per ticket
I will be raffling off various prizes throughout the evening so the sooner you get there the greater your chances are of winning something. Some Prizes include:
- $100 GC to Sette Bello in Clarendon
- $ 75 GC to Harry's Tap Room in Arlington
- $50 GC to Hard Times Cafe
- $35 GC to Crystal City Sports Pub
- Several Free Manicures to Mystique Nails in Falls Church
All entry fee and ticket raffle proceeds go directly to CCFA.