An exploration of things to do in Arlington

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Joy of Juicy Peaches



I love leaving work on Wednesdays more than any other day for one simple reason... peaches!

How does that make sense? Because I take the Clarendon Metro and the Farmers Market comes to the Clarendon Metro on Wednesdays from 3-7 pm.

Last week I got a bunch of peaches there and they were fabulous!! Since I ate them immediately I have had to wait all week in anticipation of more.

Work in the Ballston area? Well you have to wait till Friday and get there before 3 pm, but you have one at your metro too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about the Rosslyn Farmers Market on Thursdays. On Oak Street and Wilson Blvd near Spice of Life and Kanpai. They had a LOT of peaches today. As a bonus, a local band usually plays during the market. I think it goes from about 11:30 to 3:00.

11:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home