An exploration of things to do in Arlington

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Democracy in Action - Naming North Tract


Arlington is building this super cool, super huge park, fitness facility, and aquatics center over near Crystal City. It's going to rock!


And now the County is in the process of naming this park the park and they really want feedback.

Personally, I say if it's got a corny name, but great stuff, I'll still go. If it's got a great name, and lousy stuff, I'm not so enthused.

That beings said, I know there are a lot of people out there who are more creative than I am, so maybe you have some thoughts?

Tell Arlington what you think. Click here to let your voice be heard.

Personally, of the options, I like Crysalis Park or Connexus Point. They're memorable, and ripe for good nicknames. What do you think?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Green Miles said...

I don't mean to sound un-democratic, but all the suggestions are kind of generic and nondescript. Couldn't they be the names of any park, anyplace, anywhere?

9:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Stephen Colbert Park?

12:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home