An exploration of things to do in Arlington

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Last Night at Dremo's

The Green Miles usually sticks to a pretty simple rule about cover charges. Is there a rollercoaster inside? Is there a ballgame being played? No? Then I'm not paying to get in.

But I was willing to open up my wallet on Saturday night and pay Dr. Dremo's $10 "relocation fund" cover charge. If I'm going to complain about Dremo's closing at its Courthouse location, why not put my money where my mouth is?

It didn't seem to bother many other people, either. All the seats were filled by the time I arrived at 5:15, the bar area was crowded by 6, and there was a line soon after.

So what's next for Dremo's? An auction of bar items on Monday night and a search for a new location. I'll let you know if I hear anything!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home